You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your Website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. You can still place orders over the telephone by contacting Customer Service at (949) 625-0413.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you view our Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear Gifs Information: When you access the Website, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons), which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information is collected using these clear gifs. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails or newsletters sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make the Website better for our users.
Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website my use local stored objects (of Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are managed by the same browser setters as are used for browser cookies.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To quickly and securely process transactions.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purposes for which you have provided the information, that we have described when the information is collected, or for which you have provided your consent.
By providing us with your email address or other contact information, you consent to our using such contact information to communicate with you regarding the Website, our products, promotions, events and updates. You also consent to our using your email address to send you Website-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your contact information to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Website, or special offers. If you wish to opt-out of this consent, please see “How to Opt-Out” below. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages and our responses. If you supply us with their telephone numbers online, you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders you have placed online.
In the future, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings from third parties. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
We do not rent or sell your e-mail address for marketing or sales purposes. We do not share credit card information with third parties except for the purpose of processing your order payment and as required by law.
We may make your name and postal address available to other direct marketing companies who may have offers of interest to you. If do not wish to receive such mailings, or if you would like to opt-out of Kaenon's discretionary e-mails or catalogs, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “unsubscribe”.
We may disclose aggregated or otherwise non-personally identifiable information without restriction, including to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Irvine, CA 92618